Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Angela Peacock

[Jo...]

Thank you to the buddie who recommended talking with Angela Peacock. I have reached out to her and found her to be incredibly supportive. One thing she did mention was to find a buddy to go on this journey with. If anyone is interested in I’d love to connect.

• 1 month later...

Thank you to the buddie who recommended talking with Angela Peacock. I have reached out to her and found her to be incredibly supportive. One thing she did mention was to find a buddy to go on this journey with. If anyone is interested in I’d love to connect.

Oh so glad you spoke with her and that it was beneficial. She is a wonderful person. Knowledgeable, kind, and supportive. A real advocate for those of us who need one.

I feel like her one-woman marketing team so I am not sure if I was the person who posted about her. I know I am not the only one that's for sure. I heard about her from another member myself. I guess we pass it on. Someone on this post will learn of her and hopefully, they will benefit as well.

It is amazing how strong she is and how well she is doing. She was on like 13 different things if I'm not mistaken.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone still looking for a withdrawal buddy

Hello FugBenzo :hug:  Welcome to Benzobuddies

We are glad you joined the community. You will find plenty of buddies on the forum. if you can tell us a little about your benzodiazepine situation and support requirements, we can help you better.  The type of benzo you take or have taken. Have you started or finished your taper?

If you need taper/withdrawal, or post withdrawal support, you can post to one of these boards. You will get plenty of help and support here.

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper)

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support

Withdrawal Support

I will leave a few links to resources.

The Ashton Manual 

Colorado Consortium Benzodiazepine Deprescribing Guidelines

If you add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome Aboard

Magrita