Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

bye bye k

[it...]

Three days ago, I threw out my dose of K.  For days before, I had been trying to read every post I could about low doses and their effects, and could find very little info.

What made me jump ship a bit early was I realized I was making myself crazy(er) by going on! :idiot:

My brain was on overdrive in "What if" mode. "What if I don't make it?" , "What if the cog fog gets worse?","  "What if....." Honestly, there were no answers then, as well as now.  I know I have to take time and try to heal, and there will be ups and downs that I cannot control.  It was a bit scary for me at first, and I cried for a bit, but then I just knew it was time to just go for it, if only to shut my brain up for a bit!!!!

So far, it's been alright.  The sky did not fall, and when I have cog fog or other benzo "stuff" happening, it is what it is, and I hope for the day when it will get better.

Hang in the BB's,

itzsweird

Congrats! I have a picture of my last dose of .03....  The moment you jump is interesting!

Only time away brings healing so I am happy you are off and marching on!

You will get your brain back, no more scarecrow for you!

Thanx for all the kind words BB's...and LP, taking that pic--what a cool idea! ( Me, I was crying and yelling words that are not allowed on this forum(!) as I threw it down the sink! :D)

Blessings to all,

itzweird

CONGRATULATIONS! Now grab your MP3 player, load it with calming music and download the body scan meditation, get a back massager - with heat, and stay the course!

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Happy Wednesday!

I am very proud of you! Now you just need to find something else to fill in the time that you were crushing up pills  ::)

Congrats  ;)

Crono

Hi Itzsweird, 

Congratulations.  That took a lot of courage!  Please let us know how you are doing,

NYClady

Gosh folks--thank you for your support :smitten: :smitten: With all your good wishes, no way to turn back now!!!!

And Trekker, you are almost there too :thumbsup:

Cyberspace hugs all around,

itzweird