Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

PARETHESIA SYMPTOMS , HOW BAD IS YOURS?

I have been having severe burning/pins and needles for abt 5 mths , and now its stinging and carpet burning sensation, its really bad , its all over my entire body , literally all over , its now almost 14 mths of this , looking to hear from anyone that may have experienced this symptom, I fear it will never end. Along with that I have prickling, itchness, I cant for the past 5 mths even scratch anywhere, rub, massage , even as much as evn ust Toilet paper or anything after gng to the BR , cause any of these things triggers more intense stinging, a really strange weakness, (not physical) , pressure around my neck or head and now also giving me really bad headaches just from anything of a touch sensativity. Its really scaring me , I feel I am alone on this symptom the touch sensativity , that I will never be normal again.