Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Paranoid like crazy

[Br...]

As of March 27th I was 67 days off of 1-1/2mg. From 9mg a day. So I'm at 7 and a half mg

Comfortable on 7-1/2mg for 67 days with some G.I. issues. I was supposed to be at 6mg at this time but I was not. I took away 1mg in the afternoon on the 27th of march.

March 28th--took 3mg in am

1mg---afternoon

3mg--midnight

March 29th--2mg in the am

Nothing in the afternoon......right here the 29 is when I'm getting dizzy, sweaty palms, rumbling belly, racing heart, just rebound anxiety.

2mg at nighttime just for 8 days

Then I go back to 2mg am and 3mg at night.

I worried about this

Should I go to the E.R.

Or just follow doctors orders?

I mean detox is the last option

You think I'll be ok?

I need help

Have you shared your fear of seizure with your doctor, since he's supervising your taper this seems like something you should discuss with him.  Doesn't the medication you take prevent seizures?

I need to ask you again to list your medication history and health challenges in your signature, other members won't be able to provide sound advice if they don't know your full history which from what you've written is serious. If you can't follow these instructions, you can list everything here and I can do it for you.  Add  your history/signature

Thank you, that helps and I think you can add more if you get rid of some of the dashes and dots, you're only allowed 750 characters.