Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

How do I Streeetch my pills

[Br...]

I have 20 tablets left they are 2mg a piece.

I have 9 days till I get my script filled.

I was messing around and not going down.

Now I have to somehow make 40mg last 9 days when I'm now on 7 and a half mg.

Wish me luck.

I'm gonna try and take as low of a mg in each 3 time slots as I can to make those pills last.

So in a nut shell I have to drop from 7 and a half mg down to 6 mg for 2 weeks then I have to go down to 5.

I'm playing catchup and my dr thinks I'm drug seeking.

Anything is better than cold turkey.

Love you guys.

I'm scares pray for me 

Why does your doctor think you're drug seeking and what did you mean by messing around and not going down?  I'm worried about your plan, do you have family around who can help if you need it?

I have a caretaker that's it.

And I was dragging my feet.

I was staying on 7 1/2 mg when I was suposed to be down to 6.

I have TWENTY  2mg pills left and he wants me to take 1 and a half mg 2X/DAY with 150mg of seroquil to get me through until April 8th  when I can get my refill which is going to be for 5 mg a day

I hope it won't be too painful for you, I'm sorry your doctor is unwilling to let you taper according to your symptoms.

Someone told me as long as I am taking something and have some kind of benzo in my system I WILL NOT  seize.

It will suck but I won't seize

What do you think?

I'm told seizures are rare unless you're prone to them, but with your previous diagnosis I'm not comfortable making that claim to you.  I'm glad you're working with your doctor, would he consider providing an antiseizure medication like phenobarbital if he won't prescribe more benzo's?

I allready take tegretol xr also known as Carbamazapine.

200mg 2x/day.

Since I'm only taking two doses now I'm gonna switch my times from 8am-2pm-8pm<---that's the times I'm used to

So I'm switching to 10am to 5 pm.

• Popular Now

• [...]