Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Permanent headache since withdrawal with head pressure, anyone else?? I'm worrie

[Bi...]

Since I went cold turkey on 1st January I've had symptoms come and go but the one that doesn't go away is a permanent headache, it's not horrendous but gets worse when bending over and it seems to accompany pressure on my temples. I've searched this symptom on here quite thoroughly but can't find anyone else having this same thing? I know headache is common but ALL THE TIME???  ANYONE ELSE?

Please help, I'm so worried.

I went cold turkey 4th November and head symptoms have been constant.  Mostly pressure and weird sensations.  I do get headaches but the pressure and tingling sensations are the worst. This has been pretty much non stop for me.  Sooo over it

[5a...]

Hi Birdypie

I’m so sorry you’re experiencing this constant headache or head pressure, however, it isn’t unusual. I would avoid using the word ‘permanent’ as though it will never resolve. Your symptoms will will indeed resolve, but you are still very early on in your recovery, and recovery can take a considerable amount of time.  :hug:

Hello Birdypie. I have a recurring headache that hits the temples and also the base of my skull.

Absolutely no rhyme or reason as to when it comes on. Not constant as in your case but it’s fairly frequent.