Important Survey - Please Participate ×

non stop flash back (visual)

[Du...]

i think my brain is a goner

i have non-stop visual flashbacks everyday , and its worsening

is my brain a goner? i have bad head tension and clamping and tightness

everything is pushing me to death

Insomnia - sleep 4 to 5 broken hours every night,no deep sleep, halllucination-type dream

Head Tension/Pressure/Clamping and Dryness and tightness of eye socket - scale of pain 4 out of 5, sometimes, it abates and 2 out of 5 - manageable

Flashback (visual) - the worst and most frightening symptom - have visual flashback once every 5 minutes on average - flashback ranges from video/remote image of anything from my childhood , persons from the past or just flashing an image of a shopping mall/street I have been to/or seen. I have flashback of video/movies clip/pictures

Linking/association of memories - If I see a picture of a shark, my brain will flashback maybe movie scene about the Shark or conversation about Shark

Auto generation of images/videos - this happens before and after sleep - my brain will generate its auto thoughts/images and these are totally alien to me.

Looping songs (earworms) - I have it 24/7 - the brain plays like 30 different songs , it could be a song from my memory bank - I havent heard it in 30 years etc.

Lost of inner voice  -sometimes my brain speaks in the inner voice of others

Thinking patterns - I think visually now, like images/video recorder

These are all so serious, will i ever get better? Its unlivable and very scary.

Most everyone thinks this way, we can't seem to feel anything positive, only negative emotions are present.  It's amazing how our brain can recover, how we can suffer so much and emerge pain free.

Can you put your medication history into your signature so we can see what drug you took, for how long and at what dose, this will help us understand your situation better.

Add  your history/signature

You mentioned both Ativan and Zopiclone in your signature (thanks for filling that out), have you been free of both of those medications since 2022?