Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Feeling really wierd tonight!

Holy sh**! 4 1/2 months free and have had some decent windows but tonight for some reason I am feeling way out of it! Started to fall asleep and kept waking up with wacked out sensations and fear. WTF! I AM SO SICK OF THIS SHIT! I don't post much but I read just about every day. Maybe I need to be more involved so I can get out of my own head and help someone else. Nightime can really suck!        Scott

I remember the 4 to 5 month mark was the worst as far as the thoughts of fear, and yes, they struck me in the middle of the night too. I hated that  :'(

It's the drug and nothing more. I know it's easy to say, but try to remember that when they happen, it will end soon and this will all be behind you.

Hang in there Scott   :mybuddy:

Star

PS. there is a no swearing policy  ;)

I am off the same amount of time as you and having a heck of a time here.  My poor cns is like its going wild.  Linder

Scott, I hate the night also. I have the worse anxiety at night. I am functional during the day, anxiety slight and seems to be decreasing as each day passes. However, night time is getting worse. I am not lseeping well and I know my body and mind needs sleep for full recovery. Not sleeping slows down recovery and it is so frustrating! The only thing to look forward to is the sleep others say they are getting as time passes after cessation. I am soooo looking forward to 6 to 8 hours sleep!

Take care,

Hey Scott,

I'm 3 months out from c/t Ambien. I've been having this problem my self. I've been taking a sleep supplement called Sweet Slumber. It helps me fall asleep but I always wake up pretty early and am struck with fear - I hate that feeling!! I always think I'm dying or something is really wrong with me. It doesn't help that I'm still having strange physical symptoms either. FML!!! I just want to be normal again!!

I hope you get to feeling better!

katie

I thought you had healed.  I'm almost 5 months and still "healing".  There is a whole bunch of us 4-5 months off and still "healing", you are in good company here. 

Thanks everyone for your feedback and support ! It always helps to know that others can relate.

I am still feeling out of it, but much better than last night! Can't help but worry about tonight!

Guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Thanks again!  Scott