Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

What is the jump off point for Clonazepam?

[tr...]

Even though I have just started tapering...I began to realize I am not quite sure at what point I simply stop taking this "medication". What is the safest point to stop and since I am using compounded Clonazepam...can you please tell me in ml's please. Suggestions would be very much appreciated and thank you.

[31...]

Hi Travus,

In response to your question, I would taper all the way down to zero. If you're going to put the time and energy into tapering, you may as well take it all the way to the bottom in hopes of having the softest landing possible. I'm not sure what your cuts are going to look like, but say you've been cutting .04 every week..then I would cut all the way down to .04 and jump off from there, if that makes sense?

Hang in there. You aren't on a huge dose of K, thank GOD, but it will take you some time to taper down. Make sure to go as slow as you need to and to remember that you may need to hold your cut every once in a while until things settle down some. You'll get to the end, as will the rest of us, and taking that last dose will be such a FREEING feeling, won't it?!

You can do this. Keep going and stay strong.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Much love, Nicole