Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

4 months out.... muscle pain

i have been having a lot of muscle pain.. mainly in my legs ... thighs and calfs. sometimes biceps as well

...along with muscle twitching ...it's causing me to have to cut down on exercising... anyone else having these problems ???

Neck and jaw pain (both on the right side only) has been with me for the longest time thanks to Klonopin. I haven't experienced pain anywhere else, thankfully. At only 13 days off, of course it hasn't ceased at all. I'm confident that it will in the near future though!

Holly

Muscle pain for me was one of my worst symptoms, the pain in my legs was excrutiating at times. The neck and jaw pain were tolerable, still get some neck pain, accompanied by a stiff neck.

I am six months out now, the leg pain left me at about four and a half months.

pj

Yes, I still have leg muscle pain at 5 months off.  Much better than a few months ago, but upon exertion (that would normally be fine or just a little sore), they will hurt for days.  Hang in there! 

OMG YES!! Not only do my leg muscles hurt like hell, the joints in my legs hurt as well!! This has been one of my most bothersome continuous symptoms. I'm three months out. I keep thinking i've developed fibromyalgia or some other horrid shit. I guess that's better than thinking i have MS which is what I was convinced I had during my first weeks of c/t from Ambien. I've become quite the hypochondriac!!!

I hope you get to feeling better!

-katie