Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

seratonin

[8e...]

[8e...]

I feel like I have absolutely NONE of this.  There is just NO sense of well being at all. 

I know there are SO many symptoms with this, but does anyone feel like this?  Man this is bad......

thanks,

Mamie

Withdrawing from these drugs often leaves one feeling lethargic, unmotivated and lacking in happiness.  There is no way of predicting when the feeling will end unfortunately.  Everybody's journey is different, but the one thing that seems to help everyone is getting off the drugs and moving forward.

By many accounts we all do go back to our pre benzo selfs eventually, it just takes varying amounts of time.

[48...]

Hang in there Cappi - I thought I hit the floor yesterday (felt nothing but extreme saddness and despair) and today I woke up with a huge window. It'll happen....stay strong  ;)

Clem

[8e...]

so happy for you clem.  despair is a good word.  not strong enough for what I've been feeling.  do these drugs deplete us of seratonin?

thank you!!!!!!!!!!

[48...]

I'm not sure of the actual cause and effect of the drug (perhaps another member is more versed than I am)...but from a personal experience, I've never been more depressed (and that is a mild description - after suffering from severe postpartum depression, this experience buries that depression as well) then when I was taking the K. I started to notice small "used to be me" sensations at night...they are SLOWLY growing into longer spans of time. But I do believe that the drug knocked down my levels for sure...Klonopin and I were not compatible.