Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Dry cutting mistakes ...

...and I have increased my daily dose a bit involuntarily.

I am slowly recovering from the failed crossing attempt but I feel as if my Lexotan symptoms are different now.

Worse and more like the cipralex symmptoms.

Could it still be the cipralex symptoms? - I only changed one dose and that was last monday!

I realized yesterday that I have increased the lexotan dose for the past three days - I have been cutting too big a morsel. I am down to 1/2 a tablet (3 mg tablet) and ca 1/3 of the remaining half.  That is ca 1.75 mg  or probably  a little less since the pieces vary a bit.

What should I do about that? Wait till I am stable and then start decrease again?

...I would really like to experience a relatively normal day - as I was before the crossing attempt.

Just my "spock" symptoms that is: I feel an electric like sensation along the outlines of the upper half of my ears.

I was getting used to the symptoms that I felt and the spocks gave me an odd feeling of reassurance: These are my withdrawal symptoms and that is OK.

Now the back of my knees feel as if I have been burned and my lips  feel as if they are swollen - not to mention the palpitations....which I am strangley calm about though...I have managed not to panick for the past few days when my heart starts racing.

I also get these strange episodes of feeling as if my nerve impulses and muscle reflexes are "repeated": I move my hand and I feel as if I do it more often than once even though it only moves once!

And did I mention that I look like a 10 years older gravely ill  version of myself?

I guess this is all normal within the abnormality of getting rid of the benzo-poisons and the GABA system trying to "reload".

I have severe back pains and cramps - only on the right side. I have had all sorts of examinations and tests and there is "nothing wrong" with me according to them. Every result comes back negative. You must have heard this a 1000 times!

And I can feel how boring and inarticulate I have become. I can hardly spell any more! But I guess that is "normal" too?

Lexotania

Much of what you are experiencing is classic withdrawal symptoms.

Not fun, I know. :(

Other members should be along soon to encourage you and help you through this. ;)