Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

wondering what low dose k is doing

[it...]

I have been trying to find out if there is any info about the low doses at the end of a titration. I guess I am wondering if it really makes any difference. (I am getting off K).

Honestly, I do not want to find out the hard way that it does make a big difference with symptoms, so I am still winding down but does the 7-14 day/10% also hold for doses below .10 mg???

Guess I am wondering if I am just dragging out the inevitable at this point, or if this is really helping make a smoother landing.

itzsweird

Hi itzsweird:

First, congrats on getting below .10!!  Your question is a tough one because you can wind up getting so many answers.  There is no reason why you could not jump off at the dose you are at.  Yet, some might ride it out a bit longer.  Most of your important work for your titration is done  :yippee:.  Just go by how you feel for the remaining and you should be fine.

Draftsman

Draftsman,

Thanx sooo much for responding!  I have been reading "K" histories/web to try and find out this info but not finding much luck.  Honestly, I am thinking I am done.

If I do not have any huge changes for the worse mentally, it is time for me to stop.  What keeps creeping though my mind is the absolute fear of going though what I did when I c/t K and Cymbalta (a nightmare!)....but this time is different, as it is "one poison", and that I found BB's to ease me down.

Blessings,

itzsweird