Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Eljay, our new Global Moderator

[Co...]

Hi,

We are reorganising moderation duties and Eljay has become our new Global Moderator. Please welcome Eljay to her new role.

At the same time, Bobers has decided to step down from his role as a Global Moderator, but will be sticking around as a Moderator.

Thanks for all your hard work, Bobers, and thank you, Eljay, for accepting the role of Global Mod.

I don't know what duties a global moderator has vs a moderator but it surely sounds important! I always enjoy reading your posts and learn a lot at the same time.  Congratulations and thank you for taking on the increased responsibility, eljay.  :smitten:

I don't know what duties a global moderator has vs a moderator but it surely sounds important! I always enjoy reading your posts and learn a lot at the same time.  Congratulations and thank you for taking on the increased responsibility, eljay.  :smitten:

Thanks so much Kathie! :smitten:

I don't know what duties a global moderator has vs a moderator but it surely sounds important!

Being a Global Moderator is kinda like deity and omnipresence! :laugh:

I don't know what duties a global moderator has vs a moderator but it surely sounds important!

Being a Global Moderator is kinda like deity and omnipresence! :laugh:

oh brother! ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Regretably, Linda (Eljay) cannot, at this time, commit the time she feels the role Global Moderator requires. Linda will be sticking around as a Moderator, and maybe I can tempt her back to being a GM again one day. ;)

Linda, thank you for all past and continuing help around here.