Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Just like to know

Hi BB's I've been off 15 months valium,but everyday seems to  be a struggle, I'm over the physical,but mentally its hell,I dont know if this is normal or not.Can anyone advice me because I am concerned.I've also tried different a/d in my recovery I don't know if this has helped or made things worse.I am so frustrated and at a loss.I still have a problem keeping the house in order just general things.Thanks Lisa

I sympathize with your frustration at this taking so long, I would be too. There are a few members that are still having problems this far out though, so you're not alone.

They say it can take 6 to 18 months to recover so you're still in the time frame of recovery. Since you say your physical symptoms are gone, I'm hoping the mental symptoms will leave you soon too. Have they gotten better for you over time?

Thankyou Star104

Yes some of the symptoms have got better thank god,but then I get another one, When I think back to what I went through in the first 6 months especially it was horrific absolute terror so yer I have progressed.