Have you had this wd?

Ron asked me to post this for him.. A s/x wd he is having:

Electrical sensation starts under earlobe, goes up side of head to brain, sometimes to top of scalp, eyes begin tearing, then he starts falling asleep.  This occurs everyday 30-50 min after eating, and occurs at times w/out food involvement.

Anyone experience this or something similar?  Your reply to him is appreciated.  Thanks, pattylu

I have had that sensation around the eyes and yes suddenly I feel like I can really just go to sleep. It was worse before.

My head would just drop and I would feel spaced out.  It really sucked at work when it would hit me...

I never timed it but at my worst that was basically me... Groggy, Foggy and feeling this odd electric feeling.

I am honestly thankful you posted this because "electric" is what it feels like and I never could describe it.

I would tell my wife it was a metallic feeling, but that's doesn't work.

[7e...]
Yes  - I have too. It's under my right ear. My understanding is that it's a flush/rush of the lymbic system. When mine was at its worse my eyes would bounce when I's try to sleep right after that rushing sensation. I hope he feels better soon - I know how distressing it feels.