Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Have you had this wd?

Ron asked me to post this for him.. A s/x wd he is having:

Electrical sensation starts under earlobe, goes up side of head to brain, sometimes to top of scalp, eyes begin tearing, then he starts falling asleep.  This occurs everyday 30-50 min after eating, and occurs at times w/out food involvement.

Anyone experience this or something similar?  Your reply to him is appreciated.  Thanks, pattylu

I have had that sensation around the eyes and yes suddenly I feel like I can really just go to sleep. It was worse before.

My head would just drop and I would feel spaced out.  It really sucked at work when it would hit me...

I never timed it but at my worst that was basically me... Groggy, Foggy and feeling this odd electric feeling.

I am honestly thankful you posted this because "electric" is what it feels like and I never could describe it.

I would tell my wife it was a metallic feeling, but that's doesn't work.

[30...]
Yes  - I have too. It's under my right ear. My understanding is that it's a flush/rush of the lymbic system. When mine was at its worse my eyes would bounce when I's try to sleep right after that rushing sensation. I hope he feels better soon - I know how distressing it feels.