Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Oh yes I'm WINNING

[b9...]

[b9...]

Another awesome yearly review from work. Oh yes WINNING!!!!!!

Evil laugh to the old big pharma pigs and their trophy wives and others who don't like me working and want me to succeed.

All good things come to an end right?  LOVE IT!!!!!  Oh snap!!!!!!!

Frankly, I don't care for Big pharma at all.

Yes, there's life saving medicines out there...but we must not forget the real motive is $$$.

Not a person's wellbeing.

I'm not talking about doctors necessarily,  but pharma.

[b9...]

I agree there are meds/advances that are needed and do save lives. Yes its not necessarily the doctors/healthcare providers but the pharma bros pushing it. I work in healthcare and my coworkers, Supervisor and myself have had some private heart to heart conversations about this subject. I have many friends in healthcare too, even a few nurses and the stories they tell me. Everyone realizes it's a real problem.

All I say is karma's a....you know what. I just sit to the side and watch it patiently do it's magic....that's me being very generous too btw.

Still winning!!!!!!!!

I agree there are meds/advances that are needed and do save lives. Yes its not necessarily the doctors/healthcare providers but the pharma bros pushing it. I work in healthcare and my coworkers, Supervisor and myself have had some private heart to heart conversations about this subject. I have many friends in healthcare too, even a few nurses and the stories they tell me. Everyone realizes it's a real problem.

All I say is karma's a....you know what. I just sit to the side and watch it patiently do it's magic....that's me being very generous too btw.

Still winning!!!!!!!!

I worked in Healthcare for years.

I am taking a very loooong break from it.

It's okay to vent, Sunflower.

It's okay to be mad and desire vengeance.

You trusted them, and you were deceived.

I totally get it.

I think millions of ppl out there totally get it.

[b9...]
I love what I do so its worth it. I was out of the workforce for too long I don't even want to guess how much worser off id be not working. I hear you!