Is anyone experiencing numbness in recovery?

I just want to know if anyone else has experienced numbness. I can get it any where on my body or all over my body and it is there most of the time in varying degrees. I have done good most of the time in my mental state in handling it by telling myself it will eventually go away, but as time is going by and I don't really read anyone else talking about it I start to worry and wonder if I should be concerned. I also in the last several weeks am starting to have difficulties with sleep, which I did not have in the beginning of recovery. Does anyone have experiences they can share so I don't feel so alone in my issue, not that I want others to suffer. Thanks.

[9b...]

I started to feel numbness around eight weeks out.  This is also when my sleep trouble started. I started waking up around one or two and couldn't get back to sleep. This lasted several weeks.

I hope this is helpful :)

[f8...]

Hi there,

I have experienced numbness in my feet occasionally. It's not constant.. when it does come and go, it's like it completely falls asleep.

S#

Hi,

I had alot of numbness during my taper and I also remember being distressed that no one else seemed to have this symptom.  I would go numb on the left side of my body for long periods of time , then that went away and the whole left side of my face would go numb , then my legs would go numb, hands, it was scary and at times I was sure I was having a stroke.  Now, it's all gone except for a occasional foot falling asleep or tingling in the fingers.  Hope this goes away for you soon.  Ginia