Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

anybody have low body temperature from klonopin

Does anybody feel very cold even at 75 degrees in house.  I also have a llowody temperature of 97.0 in morning but it fluctuates during the day and can even reach normal.  Also, i get all my symptoms in the morning and by 4:00 i feel almost normal. I take .25 dose of klonopin at night and trying to get off.

I didn't take my temperature, but I was so cold when I was in withdrawal.  My feet were especially bad, I had to put them in buckets of hot water to stop them from stinging.  I'd wear gloves and a scarf in my house, and wrap myself in a warming blanket, it was horrible.

I was visiting visiting with family one night and I was the only one wearing a hoodie with a jacket over that, everyone else was wearing T-shirts. I get cold so easy now it's almost embarrassing, it feels like my body won't regulate the proper temperature. Right now it's 76 in my house and I have goose bumps.  ::)

My temperature was 97. for many months, sometimes it would go to 97.6. Finally after a year, It has reached 98.4, and has stayed there.

Good by to the sweatshirts and jackets. I had to throw the sweatshirt away, it got pretty worn out!

[91...]

When I was on Klonopin, yes I certainly did.

I would wake up sometimes in a chill and freezing, shaking.

S#

I would either be freezing cold or run a random fever back and forth for weeks in withdrawal...it's gone finally! 

I am always cold when everyone else is complaining about the heat.  I used to be very warm natured, so I guess it's the klonopin.

That's from Klonopin?! God.... I'm ALWAYS freezing. My temp rarely hits 98. My feet are always cold no matter what. I hope this returns to normal once I'm away from Klonopin for longer.

[91...]

As far as my temp, it stays between 97.5 and 98.8.

Earlier in my taper, sometimes I would catch it at 96 once 95  :o

I finally found you in a different blog. You have to keep going into your blog to keep it going. I just want to see how you are doing? We're in this together and we have a lot in common. Keep in touch. I had a bad day yesterday so I hope today is better but anxiety is already with me so I guess acceptance will get me through. You mentioned your family does not understand. HOW TRUE that is! They can't because they never experienced it. We will get through together.  Take care.  Lucy

Oh. So that's what this zombii stuff is all about. :D Thought it was hypothyroid of familial origin. Can't afford the workup, but hope that thyroid problems are in this equation, b/c I've become fat and can't deal with that.

Thanks for the info.