Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Physical or Mental

Hi bb,

Tomorrow I will be 9 months free :yippee: , today I feel like I've been hit by a bus, every muscle in my body feels like it is being torn from my bones :(, I seem to have windows from the mental stuff only to be hit with the physical stuff and vice versa, can anyone relate,  I am never actually free of sx's it seems to be one or the other, this has only been going on since I hit 8 months free, before that I was starting to have windows, is it normal to get to 8 months free and be hit with really bad muscle pain,  the numb patches on my body seem to be getting worse as well, I know it's wd but I just didn't expect it to happen this far out, I would have expected this in the beginning. 

Hi timetoheal:

Congrats on your 9 months!  :):yippee:  I'll be 8 months out in a few days and although I'm not experiencing symptoms as bad as yours, I'm definitely still having some withdrawals.  I know what you mean when you bring up the question of physical vs mental.  It's a tricky subject.  Sometimes, it feels like the symptoms overlap the two, other times it feels like they operate separately.  It's very irritating.  Little by little it is all toning down for me in terms of intensity.  I can only wish the same for you.  I really hope you feel better soon!

Draftsman 

Hi there,

Alot of my symptoms reappeared at the 8 month mark off date and the muscle/joint pain was tough going at that point, too.  I was able to take an occasional Tylenol tab and also used a heating pad to ease the pain a bit.

Patty  xo