Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Zephyr's son

[ja...]

Zephyr's son, Josh, was hit by a sniper Wednesday in Iraq.  For many months Zeph has been a wonderful support for many people withdrawing from benzos.  You will find many of her upbeat posts around the forum.  Our hearts go out to Zephyr, ie Elizabeth and her son, as well as the entire family, including Josh's expectant wife.  Please feel free to respond to this and I will forward your words to Elizabeth if she does not come on to the forum.  We are praying for you all.  Love, Janus

Elizabeth, Joshua and Family,

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

God Bless (((Josh))) !

Oh Zeph, My thoughts are with you, Josh, and your whole family. 

I miss you a lot, and it was so hard to hear this news. But I know he will be ok.

Josh and all of you are in prayers everyday.

Love Linda :smitten:

Just an FYI in case someone tries to do a search for her in the member list.

Zephyr is listed as zephyr2 on our member list. (There is someone else with the name just "zephyr")

God Bless you and your family Zeph. Sort of makes talk about a minor inconvenience in life like Benzo withdrawal seem rather small. Almost ridicules. Your Son is in my prayers.

Dave

Semper Fi

Just an FYI in case someone tries to do a search for her in the member list.

Zephyr is listed as zephyr2 on our member list. (There is someone else with the name just "zephyr")

They are, actually, one-in-the-same. Zephyr had a problem with her original account so she created the second one. Zephyr2 is the active account.

Zephyr, you, your son, and your family are in my thoughts.

:yippee: :yippee: GREAT NEWS!!!!  ZEPHYR'S SON IS COMING HOME AND THE PROGNOSIS LOOKS VERY GOOD THOUGH HE WILL NEED FURTHER SURGERY AS WELL AS REHABILITATION.  BUT HE IS OK, AS SHE SAID....HE IS OKAY!!!!!!!!!!    PLEASE KEEP HIM AND THE FAMILY IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS(IF YOU ARE ONE TO PRAY)....THANKS  Janus

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Best news!!!

Thank God. Especially for that little baby who now does not have to grow up without a daddy. :smitten:

So glad to see a happy ending to this thread!!  I will continue to pray and tell Zephyr to thank her Son for his selfless service to his country.  I truly appreciate it!

Love,

Jen

Good news...phew, you never know how bad things can be until you just look around.

The best to you Zephyr and to Joshua.

INB

• 2 weeks later...

My prayers go out to you, your family and most of all, your son.

While I have mixed thoughts and feelings about this particular war, I am unequivocally behind and support our men and women, our sons and daughters in the armed forces.

My personal thanks to your son for his willingness to serve all of us, his country in this terrible conflict. He has my total and complete respect.

I will keep him in the forefront of my thoughts and in my prayers and I hope he has a speedy and full recovery.

Humbly and with Respect,

Bernard Rizzo

UPDATE:  Josh is doing quite well....back surgery may not have to be performed...they will know in a few weeks...he is alert and looks very good....he has a long way to go yet, but he is so much better.  Janus

UPDATE:   Josh is doing quite well....back surgery may not have to be performed...they will know in a few weeks...he is alert and looks very good....he has a long way to go yet, but he is so much better.  Janus

That is wonderful JJ, give Zeph our love!!

Thats fantastic give her my best, this might be a moot point since zeph is a member, but The VA  is readily aminiable to use benzos for PTSD, just what the poor guy needs.

Bobers

Josh is not doing as well as once thought...so any prayers and positive energy you can send in that direction are appreciated.  He is just in a difficult patch at present, and this is highly stressful for all of them.  Thank you for any support you can give.  Janus