This far out , is it normal

[Fo...]

I have aches, feel cold and clammy, stopped being able to swallow normally as I've mentioned, but it feels like I have an infection when I have chills, am clammy and feel very tired. The throat and tongue thing is very odd, it's like I just stopper working properly. I need advice if this could be the medications still, at this far out

Hey there!!!  Sorry you are struggling with some symptoms!  Yes, it is most likely related to benzo withdrawal.  I think 12-18 months is sort of the normal recover period.  It looks like you are almost 14 months, so it would be very normal to still be experiencing symptoms!!  Having said that, it never hurts to go have something checked out by a doctor.

Hey, doctors never seem to have any idea, I saw a nuero and he ordered an mri, and test for myasthenia gravis, then saw my doctor , he referred me to ent but not til the 28. It seemed urgent because it felt like loss of muscle control, but I dont know. The dentist gave me an antibiotic but he didn't know if it was infection so, I just am at a loss. Don't want to take antibiotic either