Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Working while on Taper/In Withdrawal--Help

Hi all--

I am in the process of applying for disability, but my present circumstances dictate that I must work.

In women's homeless shelter--nonstop chaos.

On Klonopin 20 yrs, from 4 mgs to 2 to 0.5/24 hours; the 0.5 is not holding me.

Had agreed to long-term taper before becoming homeless; anxiety back up there.

Psydrug regimen: 150 mgs Wellbutrin on rising

20 mgs fluoxetine on rising

150 mgs trazadone at sleep

0.5 mgs klonopin at sleep

1200 mgs-2 g  Neurontin throughout day (given to me by friend; doc will not go that high).

Neurontin as a cushion for Klon withdrawal/taper.

I've been having mini-panics a few times every several days. Lots of stress re: how to survive in such a place. Now, work--interviews, a job itself, a disability hearing w/ a real live judge. Anxiety to be through roof.

Have c/t'd before--head shakes, lost voice, muscle twitches, brain and body zaps, a feeling of being about to rocket through ceiling. TThis is not c/t; still a lot of preemptive anxiety here. Dealing w/ ppl the worst. Would like old-time asylum. Ideas on how to deal with this stuff needed. Thank you for reading.

juliad