Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

7 or 14 day taper?

[NY...]

Hi Everyone,

I just tapered my pm dose from .20 to .15 this past Sunday, May 29th.  So far so good as far as WD's are concerned.  As a matter of fact, I have found that my the taper has helped lift some of the depression I was experiencing. 

My question is should I do another taper this comming Sunday or wait the 14 days?  Feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Again thanks,

NYClady

Hi NYClady:

Congrats on getting down to .15!  I would think it best to go by how you feel at this point.  If you feel okay, I see no reason why you can't continue your taper as planned.  Whether you cut every 7 days or every 14 days is purely a judgment call.

best,

Draftsman

NYClady,

Which ever way you go you should be proud of your accomplishment!  It will not be long before you are free...hallelujah!  Keep us posted on how it's going.

Thanks.

Kelly

Hi Draftsman and okokok:

Thanks for your feedback.  I decided to do the taper on day 7 because I have been feeling ok.  So as of last night I have begun taking .10.  Will let you know how it goes.

Again, thanks for your imput...

NYClady