Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

hold or add?

Going through bad time right now, mind is really messed up, it's affecting my work an life. troube sleeping, crying spells, sweating bad during sleep. out of body experience almost all the time.

I tried doing the 1 mg cuts weekly. this is my second week and i'm on day 6 of the cut. will this stabilize? I think 1mg a week was too fast. I need to go slower.

But should I add a couple mg an start back a little bit, or hold this out? I can't handle the pain i'm in right not mentally/emotionally. I have to work, an I have a busy weekend, I need these symptoms to go away.

I also have candida/parasites, it isn't helping. I strayed off my diet today hoping it would help but I feel totally spaced out, depressed/crying/arms go numb when sleeping/sweating/out of body/depersonilization.

what do I do, i dont care if I gotta add a couple mg to normalize before I start cutting again, would anyone suggest that?

i'm currently at 18mg daily. i started at 25mg, stabilized for a month, made two 2.5 cuts, two week recovery time. then switched to the 1mg cuts weekly. not liking it.

[a4...]

Johny,

Sorry about all the withdrawal symptoms.

I would try cutting by .5mg of Valium, and see how that goes for you.

Or you could try 1mg every two weeks instead of every week.

But should I add a couple mg an start back a little bit, or hold this out?

This is up to you. I don't think any of us can tell you whether to up dose.

I would try cutting 1mg every two weeks.

S#

i'll try 1mg every two weeks i think to start.

i really just don't know if i should add an restabilize, or if this will stabilize eventually  :-\

[a4...]

I'm tapering Valium as well, Johny.

I stabilize out, usually 4-8 days. It can take some time, but I do.

That sounds like a good plan. I would start out cutting 1mg every two weeks. I know you want off this stuff, we all do. But I wouldn't rush it.

As you get lower, you can cut .5mg.