Anal fissure

[Yo...]

I have found that I have to drink a TON of water during the day now to prevent constipation. If I don’t get at least 60 oz of water a day I have to take Miralax. It’s a constant battle.

• 2 weeks later...

I have found that I have to drink a TON of water during the day now to prevent constipation. If I don’t get at least 60 oz of water a day I have to take Miralax. It’s a constant battle.

I'm glad I found this I thought it was just me having constipation issues. I thought it would be the opposite & now see, I also have to drink a lot of water. Not even sure what a fisher is to be honest. Is it constipation?

I used to never have constipation now it’s like my whole insides are in a vice grip.  They never seem to relax.

Hi Backwater. No wonder my stools are like bunny poo a bunch of small turds. I thought it would have caused the opposite but nope. Extreme constipation and I drink 8-10 16.9oz bottles of water daily. Although I do sweat profusely soaking my clothes and bed sheets. I also had constipation before going c/t day #12 benzo free. Crazy how aware I am of everything I didn't notice when I was in a stuper the last 23 yrs.