Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Help with microtaper please

[St...]

hey guys the cut and hold doesn't work for me. I'm on about 7mg V and have the worst, unbearable symptoms. Even if I only cut 1-2% (with my scale) it's too extreme. Does anyone know how to make a solution with V and microtaper it to make it even slower and smoother? I have 10mg tablets. Thank you very much

Ps: 5 years on and off ati - several too fast withdrawals in clinics - now all hell broke out and can’t compare to withdrawls I had before :( just want to live!

I also have Lyme and ebv, bedridden, extreme weak on the v

hey guys the cut and hold doesn't work for me. I'm on about 7mg V and have the worst, unbearable symptoms. Even if I only cut 1-2% (with my scale) it's too extreme. Does anyone know how to make a solution with V and microtaper it to make it even slower and smoother? I have 10mg tablets. Thank you very much

Ps: 5 years on and off ati - several too fast withdrawals in clinics - now all hell broke out and can’t compare to withdrawls I had before :( just want to live!

I also have Lyme and ebv, bedridden, extreme weak on the v

I replied on your other thread.