xanax

[lo...]

Reducing your dose again should depend on your symptoms, are you able to do your daily tasks, have the symptoms from your previous reduction settled a bit, do you feel stable enough to cut again?  If you've been keeping a good record of your reductions and the corresponding symptoms and their severity then this will give you a good roadmap to follow for future reductions.

stable not yet i do have my days of anxiety that over take me i still cant get over how such a little piece of med can still control you meaning .12 that i am still taking

This medication caused your brain to make structural changes to how your nervous system operates, its a powerful drug that will continue to affect you even after you're off of it.  But with time, the repairs will be completed it just takes an awfully long time to accomplish this for most of us.

i am glad i reached out about this cause i would of never have known about taking it slow i am guessing i should stay on .12 for another week an see how i am feeling i have come this far

Yes, let your symptoms guide you, the purpose of a taper is to use the drug to discontinue the drug, to minimize the symptoms.  Once the drug is gone, you'll be at the mercy of your symptoms so you might as well use it for as long as you can in the hopes that most of the repairs are made while tapering leading to less pain once you jump off.

i am so glad you have been here for me i am so thankfull  for you taking your time an replying thank you it means alot to me  :)

i kind of look forward to seeing your reply