Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I'm already in Withdrawal...

I'm not getting stabile with V my body wakes up and shakes violently every morning, I have the same flu like symptoms all the time. I just think that the V is just poising my body more....I think I'm going to just suck it up and try and get better....

[d0...]
You cant keep jumping around with your doses.  If I were you, I would stabilize and titerate off slowly so your body can gradually adjust.

Zach I agree with Rob completly!!!

Im so worried ur going to many up and downs with these benzos..

need a real good plan..And then stick it out ...

This is what will get on the best track..

:) Jenny :)

I am unsure of exactly what this means Zach. You already posted that you jumped off, are you back on and jumping off again?

I guess I'm confused and feel horrible, the V seems to be too sedating, might try K again, I know I need a plan, I hear you guys. Just don't know if V is for me, I tried the steady dose for 2 weeks and didn't stabilize from that.... Also I seem to have bad depression from the V too. I don't remember K causing depression like that, just skin burning....But I can sacrifice the fatigue and the depression for the skin burning....this kind of sucks....

This all started with K, I tried the V because of the longer half life....