Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Everyone has a pet peeve, what's yours?

[...]

People who go to the express check out with 30 items when the sign says 10!

People who drive and text!

litterbugs!

Doctors who have no people skills!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [GH...]

• [ar...]

• [Wi...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[30...]

People who drive fast down my street.  (come on, it's residential!)

My neighbor who ignores his 3 dogs and leaves them outside to bark for HOURS at a time.  (that's abusive and now I gotta decide if I'm going to call and report you, again!  Man, just take care of your dogs.  They are nice dogs!)

People who throw their trash on the ground. (really, that's horrible!)

Getting to a stop sign the same time or a little bit after a car at an adjacent one and getting into the awkward waving back and forth battle signaling each other to go.

Cliche chick flick storylines "Man falls for girl, girl initially doesn't like man, man finally gets girl to fall in love with him but then messes up somehow, he has to stop girl before she moves, goes on a trip, or ends up with another guy, girl forgives guy and they end up together... the end"

People who drive fast down my street.  (come on, it's residential!)

My neighbor who ignores his 3 dogs and leaves them outside to bark for HOURS at a time.  (that's abusive and now I gotta decide if I'm going to call and report you, again!  Man, just take care of your dogs.  They are nice dogs!)

It seems like respect and consideration have no meaning to a large segment of society!

Getting to a stop sign the same time or a little bit after a car at an adjacent one and getting into the awkward waving back and forth battle signaling each other to go.

Cliche chick flick storylines "Man falls for girl, girl initially doesn't like man, man finally gets girl to fall in love with him but then messes up somehow, he has to stop girl before she moves, goes on a trip, or ends up with another guy, girl forgives guy and they end up together... the end"

Never did like the chick flicks!

Oh yes, the indecision at the stop sign, I can relate to that one!

Excessive TV commercials, especially for for 'E.D.'

Telemarketers (Which reminds me, I have to renew our numbers on the National 'Do Not Call' list!)

Over zealous sales people

[30...]

People who drive fast down my street.  (come on, it's residential!)

My neighbor who ignores his 3 dogs and leaves them outside to bark for HOURS at a time.  (that's abusive and now I gotta decide if I'm going to call and report you, again!  Man, just take care of your dogs.  They are nice dogs!)

It seems like respect and consideration have no meaning to a large segment of society!

WORD!  Then today, while walking down the street with my young son, I encountered numerous people smoking cigarettes all around us.  PHEW--man, we both got a lung full, that really bugged me.  Surrounded by smoke and found it hard to breathe fresh air.  Ridiculous!  Very rude, indeed!

People who don't know how to drive...  Specifically when you're merging onto a highway and the person in front of you or somebody 4 cars up comes to a dead stop and then you have to try to merge in to  50 or 65 mph traffic.  It's one of the the most dangerous things to do - yield means yield, not STOP  :tickedoff: - that means you look over your shoulder, and gunn it and stay to the right if you have to.  Just IMO.

Sara

So that was you the other day flipping me the bird when you passed me Saraann? Sorry, but yielding is a scary concept  :o

So that was you the other day flipping me the bird when you passed me Saraann? Sorry, but yielding is a scary concept  :o

Crono - I never flip people off!    And I let people cut in in traffic and always give them a smile and a wave when they let me do the same.  Yes, yield means yield but it doesn't mean dead stop - I think you get what I was saying and are just poking me?  I haven't had an accident in years and surprise, surprise I was hittin' the benzos pretty hard back then - not high but slow reflexes.

Don't be mad at me  :(

Sara

[e2...]

People who honk their horns continuously (It's more of a NY thing).

People who do not respect the earth. I think we should keep it clean as possible.

People who throw their trash in lakes, oceans, whatever.. it annoys me!

People who use water to put their cigarette out  ::) I cannot stand looking at a cigarette on people's sinks and in ashtrays watered down- Gross!

People who don't bath or shower before cooking breakfast. I find it disgusting if they do not, and I will not eat their food.

People who are closed minded and stubborn, in as so much.. they don't know what a new idea is when they see or hear it.

People who don't do as their told in my household!  :nono:

People who gossip over dinner while eating at a fancy restaurant. It kills me!  ::)

People who corrects my math  ::) If they can do it any better, then I say have at it!  :laugh:

People who do not take care of their pets properly, this is certainly one I cannot stand!  :(

People who tells me not to do something and they turn around and do it.. ironically.

People who make noise while flipping through their papers, newspaper, magazine &c... while I'm trying to concentrate!

People who do not pick up after themselves in my home!

People who do not take their shoes off in my home!

People who stand in my way when I'm playing a video game, and I error!  >:(

There's more, but I'm not going on and on. LOL  :laugh:

S#

S#,

I agree with you 100% about people who don't take proper care of their pets. When I see someone neglecting an animal, I can't help but wonder how they treat their kids.

Yes Sig,

people who neglect their pets makes me so angry!  They're just little innocent souls who ask so little of us - food, water, affection and they give back what we give them 100 times over!

[e2...]

Yes, it's definitely one of my biggest concerns. It's a concern really for me.

If I ever see someone neglect their pets.. I will do something about it.

I'm an animal lover as well. I like all animals.

What I do not understand is.. if the owner is going to neglect their pet, why bother getting one?

They should give the pet to someone who will care for it!

[e2...]

Parents who enter their little girls in beauty pageants.

:(

I have read it can low self-esteem.

People who wear really strong perfume.  I have multiple chemical sensitivities and feel this is an invasion of my space. 

I agree, Some perfumes are way to strong smelling! For my laundry I use unscented detergent, I don't care to smell like a walking greenhouse!

Cell phones that ring during a movie! theatres should post a sign stating that any ringing cell phone will be confiscated!

People who pull right out in front of you on a two lane highway, and then they don't even drive the posted speedlimit! :tickedoff: