Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Team changes and additions

[Pa...]

Hello everyone!

We're making more changes, Missy is stepping up to Administrator and BYBYMatrix will take on the Senior Moderator role.  Please help us welcome boxerman to the team, he's agreed to help us approve new members as a Gatekeeper and softtail is rejoining us on the BB Team.  These great people work long and hard to keep the forum running smoothly, I hope you'll join me in thanking them for all they do.

Pam

Congrats to Missy and Matrix!  You two definitely earned it.  :)

Welcome and thanks to boxerman and Softail.

BB has an awesome Team :)

:balloon: Congrats to your promotions Missy and BYBYMatrix :balloon: 

Welcome back softail and welcome aboard boxerman! 

So very, very cool to have boxerman and Softail helping out.  You guys are GREAT!  Gee, and I thought they were long gone.  Such a wonderful surprise.

Patty  xo

Thank you Missy (can I still send you hugs?  :hug: ) Thank you ByByMatrix, we need people like you so very much. Thank you to Boxerman and Softtail.  :thumbsup:

Frannie

Thank you Missy (can I still send you hugs?  :hug: ) Thank you ByByMatrix, we need people like you so very much. Thank you to Boxerman and Softtail.  :thumbsup:

Frannie

You can always send me hugs!  One can never have too many hugs.

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Decor%20Smileys/kittyhug2-vi.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Missy (can I still send you hugs?  :hug: ) Thank you ByByMatrix, we need people like you so very much. Thank you to Boxerman and Softtail.  :thumbsup:

Frannie

You can always send me hugs!  One can never have too many hugs.

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Decor%20Smileys/kittyhug2-vi.gif

Thank you Missy and I love your huggy pussycat. My daughter has a cat that I can hug and kiss all I want. She found her homeless, under her car in the rain and adopted her. The dear little thing was so afraid she would run when we came in until I gradually taught her how nice it was to be loved and now she is the most cuddly of the three cats.  :hug:

Frannie