Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Any success stories of dpdr healing?

[Pl...]

I had it really bad for a very long time. I’d say it’s about 90% gone now. It pops up here and there but I don’t really notice it much. I hope this helps.

I have read many success stories of dp/dr healing. Most buddies have had it and it completely clears up when you're finished healing. Hugs!

LiveLife

I had this nasty symptom on occasion while tapering and I attributed it to the stress of withdrawl.  At two years off benzos, I still get snatches of it and I also get the occasional rogue thoughts out of nowhere but none of it scares me anymore and I usually am able to shake it off and come back into 'reality' quickly.  I try to ground myself in the 'now' by pausing, taking some deep breaths, and telling myself that at this moment, all is well.

• 2 months later...