Worst anxiety

[Ze...]

Every morning I wake up I feel scared. I’ve been having ruthless panic attacks. Wtf I’m 10 months out. I’m exhausted after they happen. I just got over Covid. Maybe Covid flared them up. I was super stressed when I had Covid. I didn’t have too many symptoms though. I’m getting sick of this. Yesterday I felt like I couldn’t get a satisfied breath. Before and after this incident I felt fine. So it can’t be from Covid right? had to leave work and went home and slept for 8 hours. I’d be sweeet if I could just feel normal again. I’m starting to miss Xanax. Atleast I felt normal when I took them. Sorry for the rant. You guys are the only people that understand. Does this get better or is this my baseline. Started on Xanax when I was 20 I’m 33. So I don’t even remember what I’m supposed to feel like.

Hey zesty.  Yup I totally get it.  Mornings are the worst!  My biggest symptom right now is severe, severe anxiety and panic.  A lot of things can cause symptoms to flare. 

The good news is we are healing.  That is what I have to tell myself during the worst of the symptoms!

Do you get any breaks during the day?  My symptoms seem to give me a break around bedtime.

Usually when I’m at home I feel good. If I drive or am at work sometimes they flare up. But my panic attacks present differently every time I have them. It’s really disheartening. Thank you for reaching out I appreciate it. Does anyone else have this?

Ughhhh I totally understand. My panic is like this severe moving tide where it changes every day in a new way so there’s really no way to clock it or track it. The panic attacks bury me in incredible levels of fear. I’ve start to think that the anxiety/panic symptom is the umbrella issue h fee which all other things fall. Unfortunately I haven’t found a break depending on time or place. I just do my best to put my head down and hold strong. Totally feel you on all that your saying though