Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Worst anxiety

[Ze...]

Every morning I wake up I feel scared. I’ve been having ruthless panic attacks. Wtf I’m 10 months out. I’m exhausted after they happen. I just got over Covid. Maybe Covid flared them up. I was super stressed when I had Covid. I didn’t have too many symptoms though. I’m getting sick of this. Yesterday I felt like I couldn’t get a satisfied breath. Before and after this incident I felt fine. So it can’t be from Covid right? had to leave work and went home and slept for 8 hours. I’d be sweeet if I could just feel normal again. I’m starting to miss Xanax. Atleast I felt normal when I took them. Sorry for the rant. You guys are the only people that understand. Does this get better or is this my baseline. Started on Xanax when I was 20 I’m 33. So I don’t even remember what I’m supposed to feel like.

Hey zesty.  Yup I totally get it.  Mornings are the worst!  My biggest symptom right now is severe, severe anxiety and panic.  A lot of things can cause symptoms to flare. 

The good news is we are healing.  That is what I have to tell myself during the worst of the symptoms!

Do you get any breaks during the day?  My symptoms seem to give me a break around bedtime.

Usually when I’m at home I feel good. If I drive or am at work sometimes they flare up. But my panic attacks present differently every time I have them. It’s really disheartening. Thank you for reaching out I appreciate it. Does anyone else have this?

Ughhhh I totally understand. My panic is like this severe moving tide where it changes every day in a new way so there’s really no way to clock it or track it. The panic attacks bury me in incredible levels of fear. I’ve start to think that the anxiety/panic symptom is the umbrella issue h fee which all other things fall. Unfortunately I haven’t found a break depending on time or place. I just do my best to put my head down and hold strong. Totally feel you on all that your saying though