Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

There are rainbows in the clouds.....

I wake up every morning shaking, heart racing, shallow breathing, and my mind going off the chart. I try and stay positive but it's difficult. ready to run to the ER and think that they can make it all better. :idiot:

So i look out the window and wait for awhile and try and calm down. Then I try and stand up and feel like i'm gonna hit the floor. BUT We have to stay positive. we forget all the things we have read when we are in a state of panic. like how it takes a long time.Do we want to wait. NO..

The days seems so long and then the night comes and it's trying to get through that. It's a never ending cycle. But it will end. We all have a long life and many many months and years to go. So stay positive. I recovered once from benzos before.It took me a full year. I made the mistake of taking .5 mils of xanax twice and my brain went right back. I thought i was gonna die when i woke that morning to think i had to do it all over again. But i do know. I DID GET BETTER. AND WE ALL WILL GET BETTER...One day at a time. Hold tight my friends. This journey will be over. There are rainbows in the clouds...

Marlene,

I hope you are right.  I hope this benzo nightmare ends....for all of us.

I also hope you wake up feeling better soon.  Sounds pretty rough for you too right now.

Blessings,

itzwerid

Bless you, you are an inspiration. Thank you for your strength and your positive outlook.

I wish you the best as you continue your journey.