Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anyone else?

[b2...]

[b2...]

Anyone one else have  strange feelings and symptoms ( mentally) that are unexplained and even other psych drug WD patients think is odd? Professionals can't even explain it?

Is it prob time to accept that maybe you're truly infact mentally disabled/ill and nothing will change?  That it's your genetic makeup? God made you thid way?

I have feelings of this sort all the time and they make me feel so isolated and alone. I wonder if I’m the only person in the history of this withdrawal that is not capable of getting better. I don’t know if it’s anxiety or what but I’m mortified to have it happen. I get you.

[b2...]
Isolated and alone is prob what sums  it up the best. Sometimes I feel its not even worth talking about to ppl because I feel like ppl truly can't relate so at times I feel I should just keep it to myself and just suffer , esp with the anxiety and worry part.

Sunflower i see you said in other post that when your at work you feel fine so that tells me you should try more distraction, as it  is very helpful in getting out of your own head, so try and take up a hobby or maybe join a bowling league or some other activity group and see if that distraction helps you. good luck

[b2...]
I have hobbies i do it alone. I'm always gonna be judged. At work my mind does race at times  its doing it now. I hear voices of ppl saying I'm not good enough and it doesn't shut off.