Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

rise n shine

[OG...]

hi ,  i am currently an ex etizolam and xanax heavy user(8-10mg) per day , i am 1 year and 2 months free and im starting back to shine as much as i was even more since it was so dark lasts months , i was wrongly medicated with buspar and fought thorough the pain and sorrow of my wicked tought , i feel like a fkin shinobi right now , im here to help losts souls in there benzo recovery , i GOT to do it  , the righht help for that is pretty much nonn existant and it wrong , i have some kick ass idea to brinng to people in need , i feel like a pheonix rising back from his ashes and i want others to feel that too, thanks , have a great day!

Hello Ogtony, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

Its wonderful to hear you're benzo free and eager to share your success, our members always success stories and it sounds like you're one.

We're glad you found us and we look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Pamster