How much Xanax?

[Al...]

Ive never taken more than .5 Xanax in addition to the Temazepam I take at night to sleep.  Should I expect much WD as I taper that or is it too little to be concerned about?  Sorry if this sounds trivial but I am obsessing over what I am undertaking .....  Temazepam is next.

Ive never taken more than .5 Xanax in addition to the Temazepam I take at night to sleep.  Should I expect much WD as I taper that or is it too little to be concerned about?  Sorry if this sounds trivial but I am obsessing over what I am undertaking .....  Temazepam is next.

Unfortunately, there's really no such thing as a little benzo.  It's unknown what kind of W/D symptoms you may experience, but to minimize them you should listen to your body and taper at a slow rate around 5 - 10% of the reduced amount every couple of weeks or so.

How long have you been taking Xanax?

Not much before Oct 2021 but when I developed tinnitus I began to take it nightly to help with the increasing insomnia so ....  .5 mg nightly for abt 9 months.  I started breaking them in half about 5 months ago and only taking the second .25 in the middle of the night.  I only recently discovered that Benzos often caused Tinnitus.  Until then,  I had no though :-[