Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

ONE DAY LEFT TO decide

[li...]

All the messing around with bad crossovers because im kindled and cross tokerant, but im having akathisa without even starting to taper the 3 mg ativan i was put on two months ago. My choice is updose to 4 mg mega dose gabapentin, side doses of klonopin or just go insane.went through withdrawal twice before and never felt so bad that the fist tiny cut gives me alathisia

Hi Lizagal,

I was only on Lorazepam for 1 month and I also get the akathisia really bad when I make a cut. Was never on any medication prior to the one month on lorazepam.  This stuff has messed me up bad. It has been hell through my entire taper. I never seem to stabilize. The Akathisia has got to be the worst...It is horrible.. Hang in there, everyone claims it gets better!! I sure hope it does!! Not so sure if the Gabapentin is the right thing for the Akathisia.  Propranolol is what people usually take for the Akathisia. I've used it and it helps, but I am reluctant to take it too often because I am so afraid to become dependent on something else.  :)