Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Healing

[Ry...]

Hello everyone. It has been a long time since I've posted on here. I want to say that I am feeling like I am somewhat healed now at the 2 year mark. I was put on xanax, buspar, and Zoloft in 2020. I had every terrible symptom I could think of at the time although some people have definitely had worse. I had movement disorders in my face, migraines, blurry vision, anxiety, panic, cold flashes, feeling like I was being electrocuted, emotional numbness for 3 months, insomnia, fatigue and etc. I want to to say I noticed a big difference in January, but started running in August 2021 which I believed helped a lot. Slowly over time I have healed. I was medication free except for allergy medications at the moment. I can't say anything helped except clean living, therapy, and support from wherever I could get it. Basically just have to survive everyday is a new chance to be healed. I will most likely not be coming back on here again, as talking about it is very hard for me. However, I just want everyone to know healing is possible. I'd say I'm at 80% my old self. Hopefully it will continue to improve for everyone!

Hi Ryebread , thank you for coming back and sharing your story, I am so pleased that you are doing well.  I know its tough sometimes, being reminded of the suffering we went through.  Thank you so much, It means such a lot to us when members return to give hope to others.

Wishing you continued healing

Magrita :smitten:

Hey Rye congratulations on the healing so far. Thank you for taking the time to give us a great report to read. Those of us still on our journeys need all the encouragement we can get. I’m very happy for you. Live your best life! Hugs 🤗