Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

How many symptoms do you have at a time?

[Ha...]

I have recorded up to 20 at a time during a bad wave… But most days I am functional, I can still get 3-5 at a time or throughout the day…

I think the more intense symptoms and the more by number and the weirder they are, the more likely it’s from withdrawal…

Karla

Thank you all for replying... See my problem is I exist only in Facebook groups so I only have their perspectives on symptoms. It seems that on Benzo buddies you get more deeper experience on symptoms then in the FB groups and that's not to knock anyone, but I found myself becoming jealous because I haven't found anyone with more then maybe 2-3 symptoms at a time so I thought I was the exception... That maybe this isn't Benzo withdrawal which fills me with dread as doctors don't know what's wrong. It's comforting knowing I'm not the odd one out. Thank you all for your replies

Aww glad you know you are not alone!

Man, having only 2-3 at a time would have been dream during my WD time!

Not that those people aren't suffering! I am a true believer that human suffering is human suffering no matter what. But just that I would have definitely been discouraged if most people I talked to only had 2 symptoms!