Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Bending over

[Me...]

Ok guys

I thought I was healed

I haven’t had many symptoms at all

But for the last week I can NOT bend over without feeling woozy when I come back up

I vaguely remember having this symptom in the past but my memory from years ago is very fuzzy, it’s seriously weirding me out

If I don’t bend over I have no symptoms so there’s that

But I have toddlers… so I have to!

Does anyone else have this problem?

Hey Meganz, glad you've been feeling better! Feeling woozy when you get back up from bending over can actually be a common experience outside of the benzo withdrawal world. There are a lot of contributing factors to this such as arteries that constrict and the change of blood flow in your brain and body when you move your body in that way, so it's best to go slow when you come back up again. Based on your posts lately, it seems like you might have some hypochondria as a result of the healing process from benzos. I would recommend not obsessing over every little symptom and sensation you get and enjoy your new life.

Thanks Al. This is happening multiple times a day and it doesn’t typically happen to me. If it happens here and there I don’t panic but this is every time I get up.

I have serious PTSD from wd. You’re so right

How is your BP? It could happen due to low BP.

Normal. Was 127/87 right after it happened and I still felt woozy