Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Now feeling physically exhausted all the time?

[le...]

Does anyone else feel total physical exhaustion all the time? Started couple weeks ago, husband been feeling the same. Don’t know if it’s still recovering from Covid, awful hay fever, or over 3 years having to deal with this crap. Funny been sleeping bit better last few nights but feel more tired than ever. Can’t go away fir day or go on holiday, but to be honest wouldn’t have energy to anyway. Just wondered if anyone else developed this after prolonged withdrawal. My hay fever has been awful so maybe damaged nervous system reacting to the allergic response. Did wonder if we had a virus. He’s been doing lot of the  cooking, if was left to me would probably just have crackers and cheese. It’s not depression just almost feeling like flu. I still do treadmill every day and go for a walk but it’s real effort.

No I don’t think so , got Covid beginning April, only felt like this last week or so. Think it must be a virus as husband feels the same. Got really bad hay fever as well. I just put everything down to withdrawal! Didn’t have Covid badly, seems those who had it badly seem get long Covid. The mental symptoms do tend make you physically fatigued when don’t get windows as well.