Important Survey - Please Participate ×

One Year Anniversary - Very Short-Term Prescribed Usage of Temazepam

[Ne...]

Not yet in a position to write a success story of being totally healed from this poison but I am able to say that I am so much stronger in so many ways.  Although I still have tinnitus, broken sleep and head/neck pressure/pain, my weight is ideal, I am walking at least two miles daily, eating healthy and have not consumed any alcoholic beverage for a year.  I have developed so many coping abilities that I feel that I am more prepared to handle any/all life's challenges and appreciate so much more in my life.  I never had any anxiety or depression issues pre benzo, and I am a perfect example of how one can become dependent on a benzo is a very short time period without having any prior history of usage.  Thanks to all of the Benzo Buddies that have given me encouragement and have shared their own personal insights as it has helped me so much.

Congratulations! You have a perfect playbook: get into the best possible physical and mental shape, and eventually you'll come out of this ready to take anything on.