Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Share some fun facts

[Sn...]

I thought this would be fun.

Share your age, your country, your height, and the first thing you're going to do when you all healthy again.

I'll start

Height: 1,88 m (6ft2)

First thing I'm going to do is going to to circuit Zandvoort and race some Formula cars. Always wanted to do that.

• 5 months later...
[48...]

Okay 🤣! Throughout this obscene, hideous, brutal situation I am planning dinner parties, cocktails! I’ve purchased cookware, pretty pretty serving dishes, started my own ‘recipe’ book via da Google, Instagram! I also made 2 Playlists!

I miss my LIFE and especially my dear dear friends. When I get to the other side?

Parties 🎉! Celebrations!! I just force myself to get EXCITED about what’s next!! It’s going to be AMAZING!! 🤗🎶

[48...]

Not too soon! Me? I’m going to Santa Fe next Christmas. I know this year is going to be, well, What.It.Is. Attaching no emotion to that. However, I have written down transportation, hotel, what restaurants to make reservations at and etc. This way I can get excited about next year. And I tell self, ‘You will be fine this year, just think about next!’

For me, that’s enough. It works. I can see beyond this torturous misery.

[48...]

So will you! You just have to believe in that, even when in the depths of hell. 9 a.m. today? Did I think I was going to make it? Not on a dime. Last night? I won’t even bring that hideous nightmare straight from hell up for conversation or review.

But, for me, as the day goes on so do I and at that time I switch the narrative. In a NY second!

It’s so easy to complain, worry, fear…ad infinum. We all do. But there comes a point where you have to-no, MUST, remember this is temporary. It is. Get on with it, even if that’s only in your mind or on a piece of paper right now. Just do it!! 🙏❤️‍🩹

So will you! You just have to believe in that, even when in the depths of hell. 9 a.m. today? Did I think I was going to make it? Not on a dime. Last night? I won’t even bring that hideous nightmare straight from hell up for conversation or review.

But, for me, as the day goes on so do I and at that time I switch the narrative. In a NY second!

It’s so easy to complain, worry, fear…ad infinum. We all do. But there comes a point where you have to-no, MUST, remember this is temporary. It is. Get on with it, even if that’s only in your mind or on a piece of paper right now. Just do it!! 🙏❤️‍🩹

Sugar1,

I agree with that way of thinking.  It’s the only thing at this moment that keeps me going. I have to believe I’ll get better if not what’s the point right? This is temporary and one day it will be behind us. 😘♥️ :smitten: :smitten: