Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Share some fun facts

[Sn...]

I thought this would be fun.

Share your age, your country, your height, and the first thing you're going to do when you all healthy again.

I'll start

Height: 1,88 m (6ft2)

First thing I'm going to do is going to to circuit Zandvoort and race some Formula cars. Always wanted to do that.

• 5 months later...
[63...]

Okay 🤣! Throughout this obscene, hideous, brutal situation I am planning dinner parties, cocktails! I’ve purchased cookware, pretty pretty serving dishes, started my own ‘recipe’ book via da Google, Instagram! I also made 2 Playlists!

I miss my LIFE and especially my dear dear friends. When I get to the other side?

Parties 🎉! Celebrations!! I just force myself to get EXCITED about what’s next!! It’s going to be AMAZING!! 🤗🎶

[63...]

Not too soon! Me? I’m going to Santa Fe next Christmas. I know this year is going to be, well, What.It.Is. Attaching no emotion to that. However, I have written down transportation, hotel, what restaurants to make reservations at and etc. This way I can get excited about next year. And I tell self, ‘You will be fine this year, just think about next!’

For me, that’s enough. It works. I can see beyond this torturous misery.

[63...]

So will you! You just have to believe in that, even when in the depths of hell. 9 a.m. today? Did I think I was going to make it? Not on a dime. Last night? I won’t even bring that hideous nightmare straight from hell up for conversation or review.

But, for me, as the day goes on so do I and at that time I switch the narrative. In a NY second!

It’s so easy to complain, worry, fear…ad infinum. We all do. But there comes a point where you have to-no, MUST, remember this is temporary. It is. Get on with it, even if that’s only in your mind or on a piece of paper right now. Just do it!! 🙏❤️‍🩹

So will you! You just have to believe in that, even when in the depths of hell. 9 a.m. today? Did I think I was going to make it? Not on a dime. Last night? I won’t even bring that hideous nightmare straight from hell up for conversation or review.

But, for me, as the day goes on so do I and at that time I switch the narrative. In a NY second!

It’s so easy to complain, worry, fear…ad infinum. We all do. But there comes a point where you have to-no, MUST, remember this is temporary. It is. Get on with it, even if that’s only in your mind or on a piece of paper right now. Just do it!! 🙏❤️‍🩹

Sugar1,

I agree with that way of thinking.  It’s the only thing at this moment that keeps me going. I have to believe I’ll get better if not what’s the point right? This is temporary and one day it will be behind us. 😘♥️ :smitten: :smitten: