Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Good weighing scales available in uk

[Mi...]

Hiya.. sometimes my meds come in the wrong dose 10mg 5mg ect so have to break them up (not good) and weighing out.  so if you mean tiny amounts ..I got on amazon or ebay, go for good ratings , high customer score.

actually amazon and ebay also for food....i have to wiegh suppliment powders sometimes.

if you mean full body then amazon , ebay again,,, always go for high ratings= better quality and more accurate good luck

Thank you bayriver

Hiya.. sometimes my meds come in the wrong dose 10mg 5mg ect so have to break them up (not good) and weighing out.  so if you mean tiny amounts ..I got on amazon or ebay, go for good ratings , high customer score.

actually amazon and ebay also for food....i have to wiegh suppliment powders sometimes.

if you mean full body then amazon , ebay again,,, always go for high ratings= better quality and more accurate good luck