Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

14 months and still struggling

Hi its taking me so long to feel good,even after all the tests I've had it still worries me that my brain doesn't work properly,I have alot of flash backs of the horrible withdrawals,my mind and emotions feel shut down as well as my memory,In my recovery doctors have tried different a/d but none have helped me cope with the mess my mind feels. I'm on epilim,seroquel to sleep and prestiq,the good thing is they say I don't have a mental illness so I'm trying to withdraw off these meds slowly,they have just dropped epilim from 1000mg to 500 and I'm hanging in there,I am so frightened what is going to happen when I stop all these because the state of my mind,I still feel fragile and confused. Is this normal for recovery I don't know anymore.I feel like I don't know myself anymore and feels like I'll never get my life back.Thanks Lisa