Is 10 months a long time to still have these issues?

[Al...]

It doesn’t seem like many have the same issues as me. Although I’m doing much better I still always have a weird head sensation. It’s like my brain or head is always slightly shaking or vibrating. I get occasional breaks but I still have a lot of scalp tension and head pressure. I feel a slight sense of agitation and irritability which I can distract myself from. I also still get this feeling often of overstimulation, like I can’t handle too much or my head hurts and I need quiet. I feel like this is just permanent now because it’s been so long. Will this all really go away or do some people have permanent damage? 10 months seems like a long time to still be dealing with this.

10 months is probably where I literally was at my very worst aside form the initial acute - so you're "normal". It is a journey to heal from this stuff. Its not horrendous the whole time, but you'll prob be sensitive and be battling some symptoms for awhile yet. Not trying to discourage you - just being honest. focus on what you can do and be patient with the rest.

I'm a far cry from where I used to be so don't give up ok?:)

Hi Al-pal, what u described is all normal…

I am 18 months off and still deal with intermittent head pressure, lightheaded, agitation, head or chest vibrations/tremors, anxiety attacks, palpitations…

Hang in there, they slowly become milder and milder… still waiting for everyday to be symptom free…

Karla