Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anticipating a wave

[We...]

Can any of you feel the wave coming?

Like i feel ok for days and then one symptom comes back and I start feeling a bit anxious. At that point I know there is a wave incoming. Then the next day I feel like 30% worse. And then next day 60% worse. And then next day I am in full blown wave.

Ooh, I sort of do... it is a case of a few days with a slightly more dissociated feeling and it hits me more each day until I am lost in a wave, but no matter how much I recognise it coming some times there are always slight differences.

I sort of agree here.

I get a few indicative symptoms - sleep goes and lack of appetite - then the rest comes rolling in. Sometimes I am not even sure why.... eg. On hold and it happens

Can any of you feel the wave coming?

Like i feel ok for days and then one symptom comes back and I start feeling a bit anxious. At that point I know there is a wave incoming. Then the next day I feel like 30% worse. And then next day 60% worse. And then next day I am in full blown wave.

Yes, I think so. It's an interesting question.  I'll be feeling fine and then all of a sudden something will feel off.  It might be some fleeting nausea with goosebumps or like you said,  a dissociated feeling or tinnitus kicks up louder than usual.  I the it when it happens. I tend to push it to the side saying, "no, nope" to myself. Unfortunately, self doesn't listen.