Anticipating a wave

[We...]

Can any of you feel the wave coming?

Like i feel ok for days and then one symptom comes back and I start feeling a bit anxious. At that point I know there is a wave incoming. Then the next day I feel like 30% worse. And then next day 60% worse. And then next day I am in full blown wave.

Ooh, I sort of do... it is a case of a few days with a slightly more dissociated feeling and it hits me more each day until I am lost in a wave, but no matter how much I recognise it coming some times there are always slight differences.

I sort of agree here.

I get a few indicative symptoms - sleep goes and lack of appetite - then the rest comes rolling in. Sometimes I am not even sure why.... eg. On hold and it happens

Can any of you feel the wave coming?

Like i feel ok for days and then one symptom comes back and I start feeling a bit anxious. At that point I know there is a wave incoming. Then the next day I feel like 30% worse. And then next day 60% worse. And then next day I am in full blown wave.

Yes, I think so. It's an interesting question.  I'll be feeling fine and then all of a sudden something will feel off.  It might be some fleeting nausea with goosebumps or like you said,  a dissociated feeling or tinnitus kicks up louder than usual.  I the it when it happens. I tend to push it to the side saying, "no, nope" to myself. Unfortunately, self doesn't listen.