Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

dizzy,dizzy, dizzy at 12 months as bad as it ever was

[...]

is this right with WD this far out, real dizzy at 12 months as bad as it ever was  ? now i cant drive again, worried and could use some good feedback thanks

Hello Wyme-

YES to the dizziness , floaty, off balance, carnival ride type sensations this far out. I am 18 months since my last dose of Klonopin and it still is an issue. I have had a big break from it in the past week and a half or so though. When I was 12 months off, it was by far the most debilitating symptom. It has become better and less intense since then though. You will start getting windows and less severity. Also, mine usually also had/has head pressure along with the dizziness. Coffee and any kind of stress are triggers for it as well as from exercise. I try to take walks with my dog, and after 10 minutes or so, that would be it and I would have to go home. It feels like the ground is tilting. It has gotten better though. Just a very slow process.

Yes, the dizziness is intermittent now and less intense as before… lightheaded and boatiness still occurring a couple times per week…

I am 18 months post jump.

Karla

Wyme,

I'm also 12 months out and having balance issues.  I have days where it's not an issue and then it will start up again and sometimes I have to focus really hard just to walk around the house. I am sorry you are dealing with it too but I guess we both can tell that we're not alone.  Hang in there.

Helen