Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Intense stronger getting waves and windows at 1,7 mg V

[Sn...]

Saturday I was riding on my bike through the city. The sun was shining. And for a moment I felt at peace. Suddenly I remembered what normal felt like in 21 years.

The day after that I got the worst panic attack ever and it felt like a breakdown. I thought it was over and that I'm officially insane. I never have delusions by the way, and if I have intrusive thoughts, I reason with them.

I'm having these windows that keep getting bigger, but also worsening waves. They follow eachother quite quickly.

Is this normal at 1,7 Valium? Usually you hear the people in post withdrawal talking about this.

I've read members talk about rapid cycling in post withdrawal too, it looks like your body is looking towards the finish line and that's a good thing.  Way cool that you felt peaceful, wasn't it delicious?  I still remember the day I felt it for the first time.  :smitten:

I've read members talk about rapid cycling in post withdrawal too, it looks like your body is looking towards the finish line and that's a good thing.  Way cool that you felt peaceful, wasn't it delicious?  I still remember the day I felt it for the first time.  :smitten:

Hey Pamster,

Thanks for your encouragement. You're the one person I can always count on when I'm at my lowest.

I totally had this as I got lower in my taper. My windows were really good and my waves were super bad. I have this now that I’m off. I just tell myself that the wave will pass and I’ll be in a good window soon. My baseline also seems to improve after a really bad wave